You can improve your SEO score quickly and easily. Start by checking your current SEO score. Then implement the SEO improvements. And wait for Google to adjust your SEO score. Furthermore, when working from home, you can quickly and easily improve your SEO score by starting with a Django website. Our website are optimized to be found in Google. In this article we look at how you can improve your SEO score.
I regularly hear the question: can you help me improve my SEO score? Often people know a plugin like Yoast or they mean that I have to add keywords, but none of these will ultimately improve your SEO score completely. Improving your SEO score is therefore more of a strategy than a one-off solution.
Be careful with wrong practices, they can damage the SEO score! Link building, spamming, adding keywords in vain, buying Facebook reviews… they can be seen as black hacks to deceive search engines.
You improve your SEO score first and foremost to better inform your visitors and ultimately to make it clear to the search engines what your website content and for whom the information is intended. Improving your SEO score is an approach with an integrated method.
How do I improve my SEO Score?
SEO or search engine optimization consists of technical improvements and improvements to the website content. These improvements make it possible to be better found by Google.
- Run your website on a fast server
- Build your website with a fast and readable code such as WordPress
- Use a theme with fast and readable code
- Make sure your website is secure
- Make your website mobile friendly
- Protect your website against SPAM and Hackers
- Use an SSL certificate
- Use a CDN
- Optimize your images
- Submit a Sitemap
- Submit a Robot search instruction
- Connect your website with Google Search Console
- Connect your website with Google My Business
- Connect your website with your social media profiles
- Place your company details on every page (name, address, phone no.)
- Add Schema.org markup to your website
- Link wisely between your website pages
- Delete your publication date if this is not necessary
Content and improvements to the website content:
- Publish unique content
- Publish valuable pages
- Publish valuable blog articles
- Publish around a search term
- Write about the topics you specialize in
- Write with your customers in mind
- Create valuable content of 500, 1500 and 3500 characters
- Research the topic you are writing about
- Write attractive titles
- Use headings and text formatting
- Put the core at the front of your article
- Put the core in bold
- Place data in tables
- Improve readability
- Use categories
- Add meaningful tag
- Post videos on your website
- Post images on your website
- Place Alt tags in your images
- Display your Google My Business reviews
- Publish to Google My Business
- Plan your publications according to your readers
- Forget about spamming keywords
- Forget about Meta optimizations
How can I be better found in Google?
Google is the most used search engine. To be better found in Google you can apply the SEO improvements, read what Google tells about their search engine.
Being found in Google today is more than just the search engine. It's also You Tube, Google Images, Google My Business, Google News, Google Video, Waze, ...
With the new Google search analysis they pay even more attention to speed, providing rich information and EAB / EAT. In other words, check google if you come across as the Expert, the Authority and whether you are Reliable. With the tips in this article, your Google SEO score will improve because your EAB score improves.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization or Search Engine Optimization is the optimization of your information for search engines.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is optimizing your information to be found in local searches. An example of this is that your company can be found in Google Maps or the moment someone near you is looking for your services, your website can be suggested.
What is a SERP?
SERP is the Search Engine Result Page or the Search Engine Results Page. This is a page with the results for the search query. Google is changing its SERP by adding more and more rich information. Your website can therefore be optimized with extra rich information that search engines can display more easily.
Check your SEO score
To know how to improve your SEO score, you have to start with an SEO score test. Afterwards you can get started with the tips in this article. You can test your SEO score with Sitechecker, Neil Patel, Ryte and Django.
Sitechecker.pro allows you to view your SEO score online.
Neil Patel website includes an SEO analysis tool. With this tool you can generate a free SEO report.
Ryte is specialized in generating website data. You can also have one SEO analyzer to carry out.
Free SEO data with Moz. The world's best SEO data can be integrated into your Django website.
Django SEO report
With our service you can receive a free SEO report from Django vzw. We will personally analyze your website thoroughly and propose improvements. Request your SEO report now!
Good SEO optimizations work better and better over time. Only quick tricks fall through the basket.J. Whalen